Summary:

I first went to Gentle Dental, part of Cox Dental Corporation, now Interdental Corp., in Santa Barbara, California, for a minor, small chip in my front tooth. Keisha Moorehead, DDS was my dentist. She told me that I needed a full crown on that tooth; over the course of about one and a half years, that one crown broke FIVE separate TIMES, each time within a week or two of having it placed. I kept going back because I hadn't the money to go to another dentist. About a week after I had the 6th crown put on my tooth, that one broke too.

Additionally, Dentist refused to give me my routine teeth cleaning which would have been covered by my so-called dental insurance, Delta Dental; Instead, I was told that I needed "DEEP" cleanings every four months at $400.00 per; I was told that I had periodontitis and that I needed "Scaling and Planing" at $5,000.00. One other tooth was neglected and now I must have a root canal and crown to save it, rather than just a filling. It was all a SCAM!!!!!!!

Too late for me, but I researched Gentle Dental in Santa Barbara and they have a reprehensible reputation; The reviews by other patients are scathing and insinuate CRIMINAL CONDUCT, along with clear negligence and godawful malpractice.

Date of last visit: July 27th, 2010

Today, November 20th, 2011, my mother has spent well over $20,000.00 repairing the ALL of the utterly RUINOUS, PERMANENTLY MAIMING disastrous dental work done not only on my two upper front teeth, but on every single other crown that Gentle Dental installed; each crown that Gentle Dental installed in my mouth literally and totally broke and crumbled within 6-12 months.

Not to mention THREE long years of horrible and unspeakable dental procedures that I have had to ENDURE by my new dentists' fixing HER horribly BOTCHED DENTAL WORK. I have NO way to repay my mother. EVER. I have been maimed and I have NO RECOURSE WHATSOEVER!! I sent a complaint, complete with the enclosed photographs, to the California State Dental Board. They sent me a letter back stating that they've CLOSED MY CASE due to "INSUFFICIENT EVIDENCE!!!!"

Now, for the front implant, which cost very nearly $10,000, I may have to have a bone graft as my mandible bone has not grown properly or sufficiently to hold the implant firmly in place.

I first went to Gentle Dental, part of Cox Dental Corporation, in Santa Barbara, California, for a minor, small chip in my front tooth. Keisha Moorehead, DDS was my dentist. She told me that I needed a full crown on that tooth; over the course of about one and a half years, that one crown broke FIVE separate TIMES, each time within a week or two of having it placed. I kept going back because I hadn't the money to go to another dentist. About a week after I had the 6th crown put on my tooth, that one broke too. During the earlier stages, the dentist told me that my other front tooth needed a crown as well. I trusted her evaluation because she was the Dentist. I had my whole, healthy tooth ground down to a nub and had the crown put on. It broke within a few days. This went on and on to break again and again; upon the third or fourth crown on that other second upper front, within 3 or 4 days, my ENTIRE FRONT TOOTH, along with the crown, snapped off entirely at the gum line.

Additionally, Dentist refused to give me my routine teeth cleaning which would have been covered by my dental insurance; Instead, I was told that I needed "DEEP" cleanings every four months at $400.00 per; I was told that I had periodontitis and that I needed "Scaling and Planing" at $5,000.00. One other tooth was neglected and now I must have a root canal and crown to save it, rather than just a filling.

I am finding out through my new dentist that none of this was true.

I now have Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder.

Too late for me, but I researched Gentle Dental in Santa Barbara and they have a reprehensible, CRIMINAL, reputation; The reviews by other patients are scathing and insinuate CRIMINAL CONDUCT, along with clear negligence and malpractice.

EVERYTHING WAS ALL ONE GIGANTIC LIE.

Date of last visit: July 27th, 2010.;..AND TODAY, I AM STILL REPAIRING EVERY LAST BIT OF GENTLE DENTAL'S UNNECESSARY, RUINOUS and COSTLY DENTAL WORK. THIS IS CRIMINAL and THIS IS CLEARLY DENTAL MALPRACTICE.

I WANT EVERY LAST BIT OF EVERYTHING I"VE SPENT REPAIRING EVERY THING YOU PEOPLE DID TO ME.

IRATELY,

Review about: Gentle Dental Dental Cleaning.

Had an Experience with Gentle Dental?

Comments